Funeral homes may place obituaries by going to www.memoriams.com.
The Cecil Whig provides obituaries for a fee. Obituaries must be confirmed by a funeral home, crematory, funeral director, mortician, or state anatomy board. If a family is not using a funeral home, such as when the remains are donated to science or for other exceptional circumstances, obituaries may be submitted online by going to https://placement.memoriams.com/CecilWhig. The deadline to place an obituary is 3 p.m. Tuesday for the Wednesday edition, and 3 p.m. Thursday for the Friday edition. For more information, call 1-877-242-1110 Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delegate questions online instruction start date
- CCPS employees deliver 2,712 learning materials to students in one day
- Proposed county budget changed due to COVID-19
- Proposed Cecil County budget changed due to COVID-19
- Old Newspaper Advertisements
- Ask the Historical Society
- Health dept. seeking supplies
- COVID-19 cases by county - April 1
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.