Funeral homes may place obituaries by going to www.memoriams.com.
The Cecil Whig provides obituaries for a fee. Obituaries must be confirmed by a funeral home, crematory, funeral director, mortician, or state anatomy board. If a family is not using a funeral home, such as when the remains are donated to science or for other exceptional circumstances, obituaries may be submitted online by going to https://placement.memoriams.com/CecilWhig. The deadline to place an obituary is 3 p.m. Tuesday for the Wednesday edition, and 3 p.m. Thursday for the Friday edition. For more information, call 1-877-242-1110 Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. or email email@example.com.
- Peanuts Palooza to replace play at Showcase on Main this Saturday
- Cecil Whig Self Help Calendar 11/20
- Cecil Whig Religion Calendar 11/20
- Maryland E. coli cluster could be linked to packaged salads
- Maryland's AG warns residents about lottery scam letter
- Cecil Whig What's Happening Calendar 11/20
- Cecil welcomes Christmas season with month of events
- Five things to get you ready for Thanksgiving
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.