CECIL COUNTY — County, city, MDOT MVA offices and VEIP stations will be closed Monday in observance of a federal holiday.
MDOT MVA’s online services, 24-hour kiosks and self-service VEIP kiosks will be accessible to customers during this time.
All MDOT MVA offices and VEIP stations will reopen Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2019, at 8:30 a.m.
Services available online at mva.maryland.gov include transactions related to:
- Vehicle Registration Renewals
- Insurance Compliance Payments
- Title Replacements
- Change of Address
- Driving Records
- Duplicate or Additional Registration Cards
- License Plate Purchase/Replacement
- Temporary Registration
- Information on Administrative Flag Fees
- VEIP Test Date Extension
- Driver’s License Renewals
- Substitute Stickers
MDOT MVA reminds customers that extended service hours are available on Thursdays at all branch offices until 6:30 p.m. and at nine locations on Saturdays until 4:30 p.m. The complete 2019 MDOT MVA holiday and closure schedule is available at mva.maryland.gov/locations/holidays.