Our GriefShare group will be facilitated by Sue Katzmire, a counselor with Daybreak Counseling. For more information or to sign-up to attend the group, you may contact Sue at (302) 272-0625 or email@example.com, or contact church office at 302-731-9495 or NewarkEbenezerUMC@verizon.net .
GriefShare helps people meet the challenges of emotional struggles, confusion, and the isolation they may be feeling. It is the opportunity to connect with other people who can understand the deep hurt a person feels after the loss of a loved one. GriefShare is not only for people who may be feeling acute grief because of a recent loss, it is also a resource for people who may have experienced the death of a loved one some time ago but find they may have questions about the recovery process and feeling optimistic about the future.
GriefShare is a 13-week program of support for anyone who is grieving the loss of a family member or friend. It is structured around group discussion with focus, video seminars on a variety of grief and recovery subjects, and personal study and reflection.
- Starting Friday, February 7th, 2020, repeats every week on Friday until Friday, May 01, 2020 @ 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Ebenezer United Methodist Church525 Polly Drummond Hill Rd
Newark, DE 19711
- Two new cases of COVID-19 reported in Caroline; both community spread cases
- Hogan reacts to Carroll Co. nursing home outbreak
- Calvert confirms ninth COVID-19 case
- Crystal ball: Projecting the upcoming NFL schedule
- MLB final pitch could be closer to Christmas than Halloween
- Runners still finding release on the road during coronavirus
- County officials report 3rd confirmed COVID-19 case in Kent
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Charlotte Hall Veterans Home
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.