This is a leisurely birding excursion on mostly paved surfaces along the shores of historic Stump's Point to look for swans and winter ducks on the waters of Mill Creek and Furnace Bay.
- Hogan appoints MDTA police chief Jerry Jones as superintendent of MSP
- Md. bill would ban plastic carryout bags from all stores
- Leaders, lawmakers weigh in on Kirwan policy bill
- Cecil Whig Self Help Calendar 2/19
- Perryville Fire Company will Sound The Alarm Saturday
- Voices of Hope banquet celebrates recovery, volunteers
- Men linked to white supremacist group plead not guilty
- Lawson outlines concerns about school funding
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.