Halla is a fifty-year-old independent woman. But behind the scenes of a quiet routine, she leads a double life as a passionate environmental activist. As her actions grow bolder, her life changes in the blink of an eye when she is finally granted permission to adopt a girl from the Ukraine.
In Icelandic, Spanish and Ukrainian with English subtitles.
- DuPont chairman assuming duties of CEO
- Cardin and Van Hollen aim for zero greenhouse gases by 2050
- Bainbridge development moves another step closer
- Hogan appoints MDTA police chief Jerry Jones as superintendent of MSP
- Md. bill would ban plastic carryout bags from all stores
- Leaders, lawmakers weigh in on Kirwan policy bill
- Cecil Whig Self Help Calendar 2/19
- Perryville Fire Company will Sound The Alarm Saturday
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.