Remember the Melody. Remember the Dream. Remember the Boy. The concert will serve as an ode to the beauty of love, memory, and music. Celebrate Valentine’s Day with us!
Joshua Banbury is a Texas-born multidimensional vocal artist and writer. He has trained in classical voice and theater since he was fifteen and is now an emerging jazz singer in the NYC area. He has sung with The Baltimore Symphony, The Glimmerglass Opera Festival, and most recently at The Metropolitan Museum of Art and National Sawdust. Additionally, he is slated to make his debut with his trio at The Kennedy Center in the spring of 2020. A recent graduate of The New School, Joshua is currently living in New York City, and continues to strive to revitalize The Great American SongBook.
- National Endowment for the Arts announces literature fellowship grant recipients
- House catches fire in Earleville
- Elkton man gets six years for crack cocaine, gun
- Road closure coming to bridge over Big Elk Creek
- Elkton man dies in Chesapeake City bridge head-on crash
- Perryville Outreach Program takes steps toward nonprofit status
- Spectron Superfund site requests rezoning
- New York Fashion Week takes inspiration from places like Cecil County
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.