Please support and attend our 5th annual formal charity event! We will celebrate people in recovery and recognize those that change the culture of Cecil County by going above and beyond to provide care, encourage the broken and connect us to each other. There will be speakers, a silent auction and dinner served at the beautiful Rosewood Farms in Elkton, MD.
Funds raised will provide funding for people seeking to overcome barriers to long term recovery. The need is great. Your donations give people early in recovery a chance to avoid homelessness through recovery housing and access transportation to treatment, among other needs. Your attendance shows that you support initiatives that support families and recovery in Cecil County.
A portion of funds raised will support renovations at the Haven House halfway house for men in preparation for the new re-entry treatment program designed to end recidivism for people in recovery leaving the correctional system.
Speakers and silent auction items will be announced on our Facebook page and website leading up to this event. Please join us!
This event sold out in the past 2 years with 250 seats sold in 2019. Sponsorships are available. Silent auction items are deeply appreciated. Please consider buying tickets to give to people in recovery who can not afford to attend! You can purchase tickets on our website store at http://voicesofhopececilmd.org/store/, at the Voices office or call us at (443)993-7055. Email us at email@example.com. Voices of Hope and Haven House are 501(c)3 non profit organizations.
Thank you for your support!!
- Md. bill would ban plastic carryout bags from all stores
- Leaders, lawmakers weigh in on Kirwan policy bill
- Cecil Whig Self Help Calendar 2/19
- Perryville Fire Company will Sound The Alarm Saturday
- Voices of Hope banquet celebrates recovery, volunteers
- Men linked to white supremacist group plead not guilty
- Lawson outlines concerns about school funding
- 3 County athletes win individual titles at Indoor Track State Championships
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.