An ongoing discussion group on "A Course in Miracles" will be held at the Upper Chesapeake Medical Campus, in the Maryland room, on the corner of MacPhail and Rte 24 in Bel Air, MD. This meeting is held every Tuesday 7 pm to 830 pm. There is no charge and anyone is welcome to attend. For additional information call 410-676-9691.
- Starting Tuesday, January 14th, 2020, repeats every week on Tuesday until Tuesday, April 28, 2020 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Upper Chesapeake Medical Center500 Upper Chesapeake Dr
Bel Air, MD 21014
- Two new cases of COVID-19 reported in Caroline; both community spread cases
- Hogan reacts to Carroll Co. nursing home outbreak
- Calvert confirms ninth COVID-19 case
- Crystal ball: Projecting the upcoming NFL schedule
- MLB final pitch could be closer to Christmas than Halloween
- Runners still finding release on the road during coronavirus
- County officials report 3rd confirmed COVID-19 case in Kent
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Charlotte Hall Veterans Home
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.