ABERDEEN — Aberdeen Proving Ground Federal Credit Union is proud to announce the winners of its Annual College Scholarship Competition awarding $15,000 to 15 local teens.
A reception honoring the student-members was held on May 6 at APGFCU’s Operations Center in Edgewood. The scholarships were awarded to the following students:
- Jonathan Baldauf – Aberdeen High School
- Savannah Jane Dawson – Patterson Mill High School
- Jason Dinsmore – Bel Air High School
- Olivia Victoria Dumer – Eastern Technical High School
- Lauren Elizabeth Dyke – Patterson Mill High School
- Laura Fielder – North Harford High School
- Adrienne Harris – Havre de Grace High School
- Maria Hoppel – Churchville Christian High School
- Wyatt Steelman Jordan – Aberdeen, SMA High School
- Stephen Christopher Link – Havre de Grace High School
- Jennifer Nance – Kennard Dale High School
- Brittany Packard – Bel Air High School
- Alex Michael Poniatowski – Edgewood High School
- Erika Claire Slotnick – C. Milton Wright High School
- Gannon Webb – Rising Sun High School
Each year, APGFCU awards scholarships to exemplary graduating high school students based on a written essay, academic achievement and community involvement. APGFCU is a leader in financial literacy programs designed to help young members develop successful money management skills.
For more information about APGFCU’s financial education initiatives and scholarships, visit APGFCU.com, under Education & Advice, or call 410-272-4000, and press four.