• April 1, 2015

Conowingo man burned in flash fire started by fuel - Cecil Daily: Local News

Conowingo man burned in flash fire started by fuel

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Tuesday, April 1, 2014 10:22 am | Updated: 8:51 pm, Tue Apr 1, 2014.

CONOWINGO — Race car fuel and a static discharge is what caused an accidental fire Monday night on Dr. Jack Road, according to an investigator with the Office of the Maryland State Fire Marshal.

Maryland Deputy State Fire Marshal Howard Ewing said 59-year-old Richard Jones was putting C-12 racing fuel into the tank of his custom car around 7 p.m.

Subscription Required

An online service is needed to view this article in its entirety. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

Choose an online service.

You must login to view the full content on this page.

Thank you for reading 5 free articles on our site. You can come back at the end of your 30-day period for another 5 free articles, or you can purchase a subscription at this time and continue to enjoy valuable local news and information. If you need help, please contact our office at 410-398-3311. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

Choose an online service.

More about

More about

Welcome to the discussion.

Poll

Loading…